2020/21 Cricket Pre-season Program
2020/21 Cricket Pre-season Program is Open Now!
Jock Athletic delivers a pre-season program specifically designed for all cricket athletes.
With over 30 years experience in successfully training and preparing cricketers for performance, from juniors right through to the Australian Cricket Team, cricket high-performance expert Jock Campbell knows how to best prepare cricket athletes.
The Cricket Pre-season program encompasses:
- All physical sessions, including speed training & conditioning
- Running technique
- Core, hip and shoulder stability
- Gym strength & power
- Bowling introduction + workloads
FOR FAST BOWLERS, Our pre-season training program aims to:
- Reduce the risk of common fast bowling injuries
- Increase bowling speed
- Increase endurance
12 Weeks 6 July - 27 September 2020
- Individual screening and testing
- Assessment Report
- Access to High-Performance Gym
- Adaptive BOWLFIT Program
- Weekly Gym + Conditioning sessions
- Recommended 5 sessions per week
- Bowling program + workload monitoring
- (from 10 weeks before season start)
- Jock Athletic Training Singlet
Training Schedule: The schedule will be based on our current timetable, with more sessions added once we have confirmation of numbers in the program. We committed to ensuring you get the best out of our program and try to be as flexible as we can to cater to your study, work and family commitments.
For any other questions, please contact us directly via email or phone:
Phone: 0415 998 636