JA Kidz Clinic
Jock Athletic Kidz Clinic
Come and join us at our two week School Holiday Kidz Clinic these April School Holidays 2021.
Open to all 'Kidz' aged 5-12, the clinic incorporates a mix of fundamental running skills, speed, endurance, basic strength and a whole lot of fun! Come to 1 or all 5 sessions available - it's the perfect way to keep the kids active during the holidays. The program is suitable for all types of runners, boys and girls, beginners or experienced, and is designed to equip them with the skills they will use through life, no matter their chosen sport.
- Learn the fundamental skills for running that will last them a lifetime
- Learn to run on a variety of surfaces - grass, trail and sand
- Keep active during the school holidays
- Make some new friends
When: April School Holidays 2021
- Week 1 (Tuesday 6th / Thursday 8th)
- Week 2 (Monday 12th / Wednesday 14th / Friday 16th)
Time: 9:00am - 10:45am
Where: Don Lucas Reserve, Cronulla (outdoor gym)
What to bring: hat, sunscreen, water, snack, runners
- 5 x sessions - $250 ($50 pd)
- 3 x sessions - $165 ($55 pd)
- 2 x sessions - $120 ($60 pd)
- 1 x session - $65
* 10% Family discount
Includes JA singlet when you sign up for 3+ sessions
Have a few more questions or want to show your interest in the program?
Please call us any time Monday to Friday on 0415 998 636 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.