JA Kidz Clinic
Jock Athletic Kidz Clinic 2021
Come and join us at our two week School Holiday Kidz Clinic these July School Holidays!
Open to all 'Kidz' aged 5-12, the clinic incorporates a mix of fundamental running skills, speed, endurance, basic strength and a whole lot of fun! Come to 1 or all 3 sessions available - it's the perfect way to keep the kids active during the holidays. The program is suitable for all types of runners, boys and girls, beginners or experienced, and is designed to equip them with the skills they will use through life, no matter their chosen sport.
- Learn the fundamental skills for running that will last them a lifetime
- Learn to run on a variety of surfaces - grass, trail and sand
- Keep active during the school holidays
- Make some new friends
When: July School Holidays, 2021
- Week 2 (Tuesday 6th / Wednesday 7th / Friday 9th)
Time: 9:00am - 10:45am
Where: Don Lucas Reserve, Cronulla (outdoor gym)
What to bring: hat, sunscreen, water, snack, runners
- 3 x sessions - $150 ($50pd)
- 2 x sessions - $110 ($55 pd)
- 1 x session - $60
* 10% sibling discount can be applied
** Early bird discount of 10% applies if you sign up before Friday 25th June (excludes sibling discount)!
Includes JA singlet when you sign up for all 3 sessions!
Have a few more questions or want to show your interest in the program?
Please call us any time Monday to Friday on 0415 998 636 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.